Airtel is the largest telecom network service provider company of India like Vodafone, Idea, Aircel and other. Airtel is famous in India for its 4G fastest internet speed. Airtel balance transfer code gives you the facility to easily transfer your Airtel main account balance airtel to Airtel.
This balance transfer service is only for the airtel users. Some airtel users want to transfer their account balance to another operator, But they don’t know this balance transfer service is only working on the same network operator sim.
1. Airtel money transfer Service.
2. Airtel Credit Loan.
Airtel Balance [Money] Transfer Service.
No direct Airtel balance transfer USSD code is available to transfer Airtel prepaid account balance to another number. You need to proceed it manually to transfer your account balance to another number. Follow the below given steps to transfer your main account balance to Airtel to Airtel.
1. Dial USSD code *141# to transfer your Airtel Account balance to another number. A menu list will show you like this image with the following menus.
2. Now select option Share Talk time and Dial – 1 and click on the Send button.
3. Airtel Balance transfer limit is Rs.5 to 101. It means you can transfer minimum amount 5 or maximum 101. You can get help from the screenshot
4. Now enter the amount you want to transfer your friend and click on the Send button.
5. Now enter your friend Airtel Prepaid mobile number whom you want to transfer the balance and click on the Send button.